Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wishlist #2: My Dream Car

My first intention was I wanted to have a local car as my first car, during that time, I saw one car and so in love with it..there it was..
Hmm...see that first picture is only Proton Wira..hik2..that was around 1999 when I saw the car for the first time...wow..I love the car..hik2 :p (but, I did not have opportunity to buy it during that time) Then, my second dream car was Proton Perdana V6, this was during the day when I took my license car, I tried to seek for new dream car coz Proton Wira already outdated..haha..
At last, after finished my driving course in September 2008, then I knew what type of car that I want to buy...tadaaa...Proton Gen2 1.6M...
Hmmm...what a relief to have this car as my first love "the best companion ever...especially during my challenge life @Pontian, Johor

No comments: