Friday, June 7, 2013

It's been such a long time....how's life getting on?

Me and you... Hi DD, I'm Jen..Jen Renita, yeap that's my name, the real name given to me... Jen may refer to ; Ren (Confucianism) a.k.a Jen, Confucian word for humaneness, it represents the ideal relationship that should exist between two people, that characterized by goodness and human-heartedness...hik2...sounds sweet... BUT I asked my mom and why gave me such a weird name...she told me, it was just because I was born in January, so there it goes the word "Jen"...the "Renita" comes from the Malay word 'menderita'(suffered) when I was born into this world...huhu...sounds tragic...yay...why suffered? It was because my mom supposed to deliver me in December, but I was too stubborn to enter this world in that month, so, I just stick and play around in mom's tummy until I could not stand it anymore...then 'bump out' in early January....hik2...poor mom... Well, this first entry since 2010...no story-mory the morning glory...is all about "You and Me" Growing up is hard to do..I am still trying to figure it all out...It can be tricky trying to get your head around your life and how you want to live it, especially in this ever-changing world. Sure, we're always told that we can make difference and to follow our dreams, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. And it doesn't take a genius to realize that there are a lot of things going on in our world that need some attention. So now that I'm a bit older is anything clearer for me? Nope, not really. I still want to do lots of different things. But I have realized that an important part of living your life to the fullest is learning how you can make a difference. Being happy in your own life is the most and super important as well. Look after yourself and you will be best set to look after others. TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND HAVING FUN ALONG THE WAY. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER" (Mark Twain, writer) So, when do we start already? Now, right now. There are things you can do this every second that will make the world a better place. These steps are simple, fun, but most importantly they work! Sick of waiting someone else to fix the world and your life? Stop waiting and do something...

No comments: